- nickname: darrell
- weakness: lack of patience
- favorite trick: mexican eagle
- favorite obstacle: spines
- fashion accessory: 2 year old daughter
- color: black
- food: vegan
- drink: lager
- piercings or tatoos: no, just scars
- music: propagandhi www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZziQRD8GCY
- best holiday location: mexico
- best way to relax: mowing the lawn, beer in hand.
- magazines:Frequency-Tsj, Kronicle, SnowboardCanada
- must see: Winnebago Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWUWPx2VeQ
If I cash 1.000.000€ in the lottery then...
I would live pretty much the same as I do now, but I would work a lot less and I would spend a bit of cash on heli-shredding each spring.
An Affair to Remember...
Looking down the barrel of one of the steepest spine walls (mt plinth) in the coast range BC riding it first in perfect conditions, is a snowboarding dream come true for me.
What means snowboarding to you?
Snowboarding for me is a vehicle to explore mountains. Whether it is skinning on a splitboard, surfing deep pow, or ridiing steep gnarly terrain, each experience in the mountains is different, and awesome in its own way.
Has your life changed beeing a snowboard pro?
Life is pretty much the same, as I still need to work for a living, to support my family and lifestyle. Although, I am truly lucky to have the support of companies that provide me with quality product support to do what I do on a snowboard.
RIDER RELATED WEBSITES or BLOGS