- nickname: ‘JK’
- strengths: I’ve got my way with words
- weakness: Women
- favorite trick: Inverted Fs 540 Indy
- favorite obstacle: All the rails as long as they are smooth to ride
- fashion accessory: Watch
- color: Grey/Black/Blue
- food: Kebab
- drink: Water
- piercings or tatoos: inner biceps
- book: Goose Bumps
- music: Edward Sharpe & The magnetic zeros - Home )
- best holiday location: Krk, Croatia
- best way to relax: Chill with my friends by the sea
- magazines: Red Bulletin
- websites: 9gag.com
- must see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ
If I cash 1.000.000€ in the lottery then...
Move to the US, buy a cottage somewhere in Frisco and just snowboard all the time...
An Affair to Remember...
I got arrested for knocking down a trash can when I was 13.
What means snowboarding to you?
I love the fact that when I drop in, I forget about everything else and just enjoy the moment.
Has your life changed beeing a snowboard pro?
I like all the traveling and meeting new people, but sometimes being away from home most of the time is just really tough, because I miss my family and friends.
All in all there are a lot of perks and a lot of down sides.
There is no losing in life, there are only experiences.