- nickname: Axel or Agster
- strengths: Double flips and korcks
- weakness: Bs spins in Pipe
- favorite trick: Fs 3 stalefish, Bs 5 Stalefish or front blunt 270 in rail
- favorite obstacle: Donky dick rail, or 16 meter kickers
- color: Orange or yellow
- food: Snails with garlic
- drink: Ice cold coke
- piercings or tatoos: NONE
- book: TWsnow
- music: CAZZETTE - Hit da face, Breakbot - baby im yours, Johnny Cash - I walk the line
- best holiday location: Les Deux(2) Alpes, France
- best way to relax: Skate Miniramp with friends
- magazines: TRANSWORLD, snow
- websites: Onboard.com
- must see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfF0-TZL1Q
If I cash 1.000.000€ in the lottery then...
I would buy me a kickass house on the top of any ski resort and build a miniramp on the backyard!
An Affair to Remember...
What means snowboarding to you?
I just lovesnowboarding because there is always so many new things you can do with it. And when you stand on the top of the park in a competition the feeling is just so great!
Has your life changed beeing a snowboard pro?
Not really that much, only thing is that my school jobs suffers sometimes.
Try to have as much fun when you are snowboarding, don’t take it too seriously.
RIDER RELATED WEBSITES or BLOGS